Get The Free Buyer Persona Template: https://dragon-digital-marketing.com/offers/buyer-persona.html
Episode Shownotes: https://www.dragon-digital-marketing.com/podcast/episode-48/press-release-marketing-ep-48.html
Learn how to establish a media presence, elevate your credibility and increase sales with press releases. Press release marketing can give small businesses access to the media and to a national newswire — all with a personal touch.
Press play now and learn how to write powerful press releases that get you get website traffic and better quality customers through coverage in the media.
How To Write A Powerful Press Release In 10 Simple Steps:
1. Generally a press release is 400 to 600 words
2. Write in the third person
3. If you say anything in the first person, it’s usually a company quote that you attribute to someone
4. The headline is the most important part and has to be interesting because it wins you the click
5. The opening sentence and opening paragraph are really important
6. Avoid the sensationalism
7. Stick to like basic facts: The who, what, when, where, how and why it’s important
8. Towards the end of the press release, there’s usually an about section
9. At the very end is a media contact, which usually includes name, phone number and email address for the journalists and reporters who want to connect with you
10. To avoid a back and forth, make sure to include all the important information directly in your press release, so people don’t have to ask you for more information or clarification
Learn how to write a powerful press release with a plan. Go to ereleases.com/plan.
Why Press Releases?
How to Write a Powerful Press Release
Get the Plan and Learn To Write Your Own Press Releases
Why do Press Releases Provide such a Big ROI?
How To Get Regular Local Media Coverage Without Spending a Dime
Honing Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) to Make You Irresistible to the Media
How Credibility Through PR Allows You To Close More Sales, Both Online and Offline
How I Doubled the Number of Repeat Customers Through Trust-Building as an Online Company