Click here to watch full-length class at The Learning Annex: http://www.learningannex.com/courses/Debbie+Allen_online+marketing+secrets
Enticement is the Goal of the Homepage
1) Send out a strong press release.
2) Use multiple newsletters to deliver your message.
3) Write and submit short (300-700 word) articles to niche Web sites.
4) Look for joint ventures to enhance credibility.
5) Use audio and video media on your Web site to draw traffic.
6) Use pop-up pages with free offers.
7) Make good use of “click here” buttons.
Things you should remember about the new Internet market:
1) Don’t use too much Adobe Flash — it will drive visitors away.
2) Have a dedicated product page — list product benefits.
3) Use long copy — it’s more effective than you think.
Are you wondering how you can make your webpage more effective? Learn the best ways to run a successful website that will help generate more income for you in the future. This online video class with Debbie Allen will teach you how to increase traffic on your webpage as well as make your webpage keyword rich to allow for greater access through search engines.