This week, Craig Mount of Classy Brain joins us to talk about inbound link strategies he’s doing for local businesses using public relations / PR. You’ll be surprised when you hear the strategy … it’s not about helping your business rank better in local search!
Get our email updates – https://localmarketinginstitute.com
Live Office Hours sessions – https://localmarketinginstitute.com/office-hours
Join our Facebook group – https://localmarketinginstitute.com/group
Subscribe to our podcast – https://localmarketinginstitute.com/podcast
// THIS WEEK’S QUESTIONS //
– Should you use a press release service to get inbound links to your local business?
– How do you contact publications for articles / PR and how should you approach them?
– Are GMB listings for service area businesses being verified without postcards?
– How can you get Google to remove home-based businesses?
– What are the risks of responding to someone trying to sell me business reviews?
– Should online-only businesses have a Google My Business listing?
// LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE //
// CONTACT US //
Eric Shanfelt – https://localmarketinginstitute.com/
Ben Fisher – https://www.steadydemand.com/
Jason Brown – https://reviewfraud.org/