Interview with PR Expert and Author Lucy Werner
Hyping yourself through a good press release and press kit is more valuable than ever. Yes, as marketing fully adapts to online and social media channels, the old-fashioned press release is more critical than ever to business success. And to actually get down to hyping, you’ll need to know how to reach the right contacts to move your press release. A foundation for your press release is a good press toolkit, which can also be easily constructed for any size business.To help us “hype ourselves,”
Richard “Capt’n” Henderson and Sherilyn Colleen interview Lucy Werner (www.TheWern.com), author of Hype Yourself and founder of “The Wern PR & Design consultancy.”
Subjects discussed in Podcast include:
* What is one thing business owners can do to get into a “hype-yourself” mindset?
* Why does a new business owner or established entrepreneur need to be writing press releases?
* What are the basic building blocks of an effective press release?
* Is getting press coverage just about who you know?
* In today’s online world of PR, do you still need a “black book” of journalist contact details?
* What should you have in your basic press toolkit?
Subscribe to Home Business TV (https://tinyurl.com/ya4vs6qe) Episode Sponsor: PlasmaCam * www.PlasmaCam.com