How to Write A Press Release That’s SEO Friendly
How to write a press release thats SEO friendly and PR backlinks overview that your business website receives. I’ll cover the key elements that go into writing a seo-friendly press release for your business and the varied power that you get from PR link building.
Some tips and takeaways that you’ll learn in today’s video will primarily have to do with search engine optimization and what key elements you need to include inside of your press release when you are writing.
Press release writing elements you need to include:
1. Title: Includes:, Keyword , Brand Name – Example: Affordable Press Release Services Being Offered By Chris Palmer Marketing
2. Include 500-1k+ article depending on keyword.
Optimize for LSI/co-occurring keywords
3. 1 link/URL for article placement
Add a seperate link other than homepage to maximize power of your release.
4. Must Include:
5. 1-2 Images include text of keyword if you can on image.
6. Embed include the embed code from Maps or Video.
If you have any future questions about SEO content writing for a press release or if you have future questions related to how you can create and write a press release please feel free to go ahead and ask below. #howtowriteapressrelease #pressrelease
0:00 How to write a press release -intro
Chris Palmer SEO – Internet Marketing Services
30 W Broad St fl2
Tamaqua PA 18252