✨✨ Visit www.grantwritingandfunding.com to get the proven G.R.A.N.T.S. formula to write winning grants ✨✨
Get your FREE downloadable with a sample Press Release by clicking here: www.grantwritingandfunding.com/77.
What is a Press Release?
A press release is information giving to the press to bend their ear, so they write about your newsworthy event.
Newsworthy events can be:
• Upcoming fundraisers
• New projects
• New board members
• A unique outcome (such as your beneficiaries doing amazing things!)
What are the Reasons for a Nonprofit to Release a Press Release?
* Spread awareness about the event.
* Attract donors, sponsors, or partners.
* If you have a fundraiser coming up, you may need to sell tickets or get sponsors. A press release gets the word out and can help your nonprofit earn funding.
* Satisfy your sponsors or donors by giving them exposure.
Overall Tips for Writing an Eye-Catching Press Release
* Keep it simple
* No more than one page
* Make sure it’s Newsworthy
Get your free sample template here: www.grantwritingandfunding.com/77
If you have any questions feel free to email Holly at
Don’t forget to visit
Listen to us on Soundcloud:
Follow and like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Don’t forget to leave us review and you could be on our next Youtube video or Soundcloud! 🙂